Inspire YOUth is funded through the Ulster Skills and Opportunities Fund.
The programme is specifically targeted at 16-25 year olds currently not in education or employment; this programme is designed to assist with building new found knowledge and expertise in business and enterprise by providing signposting, training and mentoring as well as a workplace within a local business, using local entrepreneurs as mentors to give an insight into self employment or enhance employability skills and add to a CV
The Inspire YOUth programme of support includes:
- FREE support, advice and signposting
- FREE 8 session Exploring Enterprise programme
- 12 day placement over a period of 12 weeks with a local company to gain valuable work experience and knowledge
- Funding to cover travel expenses for placement stage
- 1:2:1 coaching and mentoring from local business entrepreneurs
- Access to local young business owners and ambassadors
- Help to plan your next steps ….
We are running to information workshops over the next few weeks and hope to try and reach as many young people as we can and would really appreciate it if you could help us get the word out there. I have attached our programme flyer and all information is outlined on our website.
Business Development Manager
North Down Development Organisation Limited
2-4 Balloo Avenue
Balloo Industrial Estate
Tel: 028 9127 1525
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org