This is a FREE programme that helps you take the first steps to gaining employment or exploring your business idea.
You do not need to have a business idea.
The programme offers mentoring and training at a pace tailored to your needs and you have the opportunity to work towards achieving a CCEA Level 1 Qualification in Understanding Business Enterprise
You will be provided with 1-2-1 mentoring with an experienced business advisor in aras such as:-
* Financial Planning
* Introduction to HMRC
* Job Searching/Assisting writing of job applications
* CV Design/Development
* Searching for Further Education Courses on other relevant training
To be eligible for this programme you must be:-
* Aged 16 or over
* Legally able to reside and work in the UK
* Unemployed/Inactive or working/studying less than 16 hours per
* Not participating on any other Government Funded Programmes
This is an Enterprise Northern Ireland Initiative which is part funded through Northern Ireland European Social Fund Programme 2014 – 2020, the Department of the Economy. Local Enterprise Agencies and Ards and North Down Borough Council.